GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   any one has tips or a diy website to building a 10 gallon hood (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16076-any-one-has-tips-diy-website-building-10-gallon-hood.html)

Wynand 20-04-2003 06:14 AM

any one has tips or a diy website to building a 10 gallon hood

with basic materials that i can use

Greg Fiske 20-04-2003 06:14 AM

any one has tips or a diy website to building a 10 gallon hood

ahsupply.com

RifRaf 20-04-2003 06:15 AM

any one has tips or a diy website to building a 10 gallon hood

Agreed. AHSupply has some DIY documentation...but I plan on just
buying a prebuilt hood from them when I setup my 10 gal.

Otherwise, if you really want to build it yourself, I haven't really
seen any good sites on doing this, sorry.

Chris

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:46:37 GMT, "Greg Fiske" wrote:

ahsupply.com

Wynand 20-04-2003 06:15 AM

any one has tips or a diy website to building a 10 gallon hood

plz send the last one of tips date 12 /15
thx