Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
E. Mito

Default Updated tank photos

Thought I'd share some of my updated tank photos. Feedback and comments are
welcome.

55 gallon tank:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/.../55_gallon.htm

20 gallon tank:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/.../20_gallon.htm

10 gallon tank:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/...more_tanks.htm

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Bruce Geist

Your tanks look terrific. Very nice-- I espcially like the red plant in
front of the very green background. Looks striking. Congratulations on
those. (By the way, what are the red plants up front? Is one A. Reineckii?
It looks like there is some Ludwiga there too..) -Bruce Geist

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
E. Mito

In article , Eric Schreiber
writes:

Gorgeous tanks. Very nice. One of these days maybe mine will look like
that

--
www.ericschreiber.com

Thanks! You've got some beautiful pictures on your website yourself.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
E. Mito

In article , "Bruce Geist"
writes:

those. (By the way, what are the red plants up front? Is one A. Reineckii?
It looks like there is some Ludwiga there too..) -Bruce Geist

Thanks Bruce! I believe that the red plants in the 55 gallon are
Telanthera roseafolia (long pointy leaves) and Ludwigia mullerti (shorter,
rounder leaves). I'm surprised by how much all the plants have grown in the
last few months. Interested in some clippings?