GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stapling java moss to driftwood (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16118-re-stapling-java-moss-driftwood.html)

Empty 20-04-2003 06:15 AM

Stapling java moss to driftwood

Mike K wrote in
:

I've read that I can use staples to attach Java Moss to driftwood. Has
anyone here done this? I don't want to remove the driftwood from my
tank so I can't use thread to wrap it. Any other siggestions?

Make sure to use cotton thread, and it will eventually rot off.

~Empty

--
"I'm constantly forgetting my own phone number. Quite simply,
it's because I never call myself. (I used to, but I was never

DDD 20-04-2003 06:15 AM

Stapling java moss to driftwood

I used 6# fishing line and can not see it a month later, as it grew over and
around it. I'm lazy too and it's what I had