Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Wynand

Default Little Worms??

last time i started a tank that i have gotten at my friend ,
cleaned it everything.
after two weeks their whas small worms in the tank ,went to my LFS they
said was'nt hamerless, i changed the water and pick every one i could see
out .
then i whas good again, till now again i sawed one a day or two ago crawling
in the tank.
it is small kind of worm as thin as a little earthwom just longer, didn't
see it again.
what is it , how long does it survive ,where can it come from and how does
it multiply?
At the moment the tank is clear see no worms.
any suggestions or advice would be appreciated
thx

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Jenya

get Corys. They will get rid of them in the matter of days.

--
Jenya
Computers are useless. They can only give answers.-Pablo Picasso
"Wynand" wrote in message
last time i started a tank that i have gotten at my friend ,
cleaned it everything.
after two weeks their whas small worms in the tank ,went to my LFS they
said was'nt hamerless, i changed the water and pick every one i could see
out .
then i whas good again, till now again i sawed one a day or two ago

crawling
in the tank.
it is small kind of worm as thin as a little earthwom just longer, didn't
see it again.
what is it , how long does it survive ,where can it come from and how

does
it multiply?
At the moment the tank is clear see no worms.
any suggestions or advice would be appreciated
thx

Dog Worms: Understand Dog Worms Symptoms and Infestation brahimbb17 Gardening 0 10-12-2008 12:17 PM
"Army Worms", "Bag Worms", ?? Chrissie Texas 0 22-06-2007 06:13 AM
little by little, go jump a enigma Aloysius United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 12:03 PM
Little red worms brian Ponds 10 27-08-2004 07:59 PM
Little red worms brian Ponds 0 27-08-2004 12:33 AM