Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
kush

Default Plants Give-away

kush wrote ...

Then I did something REALLY stupid. I had a 2-1/2 gallon tank that I was
keeping feeder guppies in and cultivating a nice thick turf of lileaopsis

in
for eventual placement in another tank. Well, I was replanting the tank

the
botias were in and thought, well, why don't I just put them in the 2-1/2
gallon for a few days...

(more on lileaopsis later)

So, as I was saying, I've got a piece of lileaopsis if anyone wants it. Its
a little tangled, but you need to cut it up anyway to plant it properly -
plan on an hour or more - and it's fully acclimated to a submerged growth
state. I've got a good size hunk of riccia, some sagittaria subulata
subulata (dwarf sag) and whatever else gets pruned out of the tanks this
weekend - some Hygrophila corymbosa, Rotala-unidentified, etc.

Anyone in southwest New Hampshire who wants to come by and get it has
preference (you can have the botias, too). Otherwise, I'll ship Thursday in
U.S. When you get the package, just send me a check for the postage.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
350X_Rider

I'll take whatever you want to send me, as I'm currently looking for new
plants....

see my post below titled...

"I will take any of your plants... "

Any plants are appreciated.... but it's totally up to you....

"kush" wrote in message

[...]

Give us a square foot and we'll give you a year's worth of produce Ablang Gardening 1 20-04-2008 08:18 AM
FREE-I have 2 complete aquariums with fish and plants I need to give away to someone in CT/MA this weekend Bob Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 19-08-2006 05:28 PM
moving, need to give away fish and plants Frank Beard Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 10-11-2003 06:43 PM
plants to give away LRobi31070 Ponds 1 19-06-2003 06:08 AM
Anyone has perennial plants to give away? BB North Carolina 0 23-04-2003 06:58 PM