GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crypt somethingrather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16131-re-crypt-somethingrather.html)

Nsty N8 20-04-2003 06:15 AM

Crypt somethingrather

Hello...

I recently saw a pic of a crypt, but I lost the name.
It looked like a balansae, but was much wider ~4".
I want to say it was a crypt apo____?
It actually looked like an apon. bolvianis only lighter, and part of the
crypt
family.
I recently saw this pic somewhere?????

Can anyone help me?

Thankyou
N8

Ha Ha....

I Found It:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...6313&members=1

LeighMo 20-04-2003 06:15 AM

Crypt somethingrather

Interesting page. What's all that about prying the top rim off the tank? Why?
Just for aesthetic reasons? And doesn't that hurt the structural integrity of
the tank?

Leigh

Nsty N8 20-04-2003 06:15 AM

Crypt somethingrather

Interesting page. What's all that about prying the top rim off the tank?
Why?
Just for aesthetic reasons? And doesn't that hurt the structural integrity
of
the tank?

Leigh

"And doesn't that hurt the structural integrity of
the tank?"

I would think that the center brace was there for a reason. You should probably
ask "the man."
N8

http://www.fishgeeks.com/modules.php...file=viewtopic
&t=6360