Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Robin Pereira

Default locale check

Oshawa (just east of Toronto), Ontario, Canada

"Mike K" wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Rover

Antwerp, Belgium
"Mike K" schreef in bericht

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Empty

Mike K wrote in
:

I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the
world.

Seattle, WA, USA, Earth.

~Empty

--
"I'm constantly forgetting my own phone number. Quite simply,
it's because I never call myself. (I used to, but I was never
Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Nestor 10

Mike K wrote in message ...

...So where are you folks from?

East Ridge (Chattanooga), TN, USA

--
-Y-

Nestor 10

".chkr" is for mail-bots

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
chet

Sacramento California

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Arild Madsen

Mike K wrote:
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Oslo
Norway

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Erik Leung

San Francisco, CA

----
Erik Leung
http://Toshir0.tripod.com/
Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Sergey Politaev

"Mike K" wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.

Novosibirsk, Russia.
--
~SP~
I am not a perfectionist.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Chuck Gadd

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:02:41 +0600, "Sergey Politaev"
wrote:

Novosibirsk, Russia.

I do computer programming work with several peoeple who live in
Novosibirsk! They have often asked about my tanks, but have never
seen a planted tank in person. What a small world.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Keith

Catawba, Va. Just outside Roanoke.

So where are you folks from?

Keith Moore
Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Sergey Politaev

"Chuck Gadd" wrote in message

I do computer programming work with several peoeple who live in
Novosibirsk! They have often asked about my tanks, but have never
seen a planted tank in person. What a small world.

I remember you told about this cooperation may be an year ago. As I no,
Novosibirsk computer programmers are among the most potent guys in the
field.
As for the main topic of this group, it's more for them then for local
aquarists, that they didn't saw any of the planted tanks - neither me, nor
my collegues don't make any conspiracy of our hobby - let them call me and I
will show them something. And of course, you're welcome!-) Why don't you
arrange a buiseness trip to Siberia?
And yeah, the Globe is not very big at all, for those, equipped with
turbojets especially. During past three weeks I've been in Moscow,
Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Chita, Barnaul and Tomsk, covered approx. 13 000 km
(the end of the year, you understand, the time to be in a lot of places
simultaneously$^)
--
~SP~
If you woke up breathing, congratulations!