Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
dlh

Default locale check

HELENA, MONTANA US of A

"Mike K" wrote in message
I was just curious where all the members of this list are from in the

world.
I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Me- Los Angeles, CA

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Nsty N8

Rockford, IL

Neight Goetz
Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Ed

Lomita, CA 90717

Ed
i-aquaria.com
Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
lynsey

Glasgow, Scotland.
Ed wrote in message ...
Lomita, CA 90717

Ed
i-aquaria.com

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Brian

In article ,
Mike K wrote:

So where are you folks from?

Woodbridge, VA (suburb of Washington, DC)

Brian Heller

It is easier to tame wild beasts
than to conquer the human mind.

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Aqua

I'd be interested how much advice and opinions differ from city to city,
state to state, country to country. So where are you folks from?

Savannah, Georgia. USA

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Stephen Nichols

Christchurch, New Zealand

Steve

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
cindy

Newbie from San Jose, CA
Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
animal

Windsor,Ontario,Canada.Just across the river from Detroit,Mi.
"cindy" wrote in message
om...
Newbie from San Jose, CA

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Lee Clemmer

Atlanta, GA

Lee

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
The Nymans

McCordsville (find a map), Indiana, USA.

nemo97

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Dave Millman

Silicon Valley/San Jose, CA

Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Better late than never.... Austin, Texas.

--
Victor M. Martinez | The University of Texas at Austin
| Department of Chemical Engineering
http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv | Austin, TX 78712
If we knew what we were doing it would not be called research, would it?
Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Dave J

Vancouver B.C. Canada