GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Otto (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16162-otto.html)

Keith 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Otto

I have just seen a picture of a giant ottocinclus in the January '03 issue of
TFH pg.48. Anybody have any experience with these neat looking Otto's? The one
in the pict is Hypoptopoma sp. Yurimaguas

Keith Moore

In S. W. Virginia where the drought seems to be history and it is very, very
windy.

Tasslehoff 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Otto

My two suckermouth catfish oto's I've had for a week have used up their last
secret stash of algae to eat. I've got a 150L(~38G) medium community
planted UGF tank about 1.75W/G, PMDD, CO2 but a plain gravel substrate,
will increasing lighting damage low light requirement plants. What else can
I do to encourage algae growth without affecting the other fish too much.
Fe 1.0,
NO3 ~15