GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Java Moss (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16163-java-moss.html)

Tim 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Java Moss

I am looking for some in Ottawa, Canada
If you know where I can get some please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

Robin Pereira 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Java Moss

Hi Tim:

I don't know if they have PJ's Pet Centre stores in Ottawa but I bought my
Java Moss from PJ's in Oshawa.

Robin P.

Tim 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Java Moss

Thanks Robin but there is now PJ's in Ottawa.
I tried the LFS's but have found none.

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:55:01 GMT, "Robin Pereira"
wrote:

Hi Tim:

I don't know if they have PJ's Pet Centre stores in Ottawa but I bought my
Java Moss from PJ's in Oshawa.

Robin P.

.. .

redled 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Java Moss

If you can't find it in stores, try your local aquarium club.

In article , "Phil Williamson"
wrote:
go to big al's aquarium warehouse.. that's where i got mine

Phil..

"Tim" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for some in Ottawa, Canada
If you know where I can get some please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John

Tim 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Java Moss

I called and they have none in stock

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:01:25 -0500, "Phil Williamson"
wrote:

go to big al's aquarium warehouse.. that's where i got mine

Phil..

.. .