Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Tasslehoff

Default PO4 - Phosphate source?

Would adding sodium biphosphate ie PH down and adding an equal amount of
sodium bicarbonate (PH up) to maintain a balanced PH increase the phosphate
level of my aquarium I require to increase algae growth for my otos or
should I just add flake food high in phosphates (if there's any around
nowadays) or any other suggestions?

Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Cannibul

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:56:27 +1100, "Tasslehoff"
wrote:

Would adding sodium biphosphate ie PH down and adding an equal amount of
sodium bicarbonate (PH up) to maintain a balanced PH increase the phosphate
level of my aquarium I require to increase algae growth for my otos or
should I just add flake food high in phosphates (if there's any around
nowadays) or any other suggestions?

My not just get a Fleet Enema and add a few drops? It's a lot
easier to dose.