GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquabotanic experience (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16177-aquabotanic-experience.html)

nikolay_kraltchev 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Aquabotanic experience

Has anyone placed and order with Robert H. (Aquabotanic.com) and how
was the service that he provided?

Would you recommend ordering from him?

--Nikolay

JoAnn 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Aquabotanic experience

I've ordered dry goods from Robert at AquaBotanic. I had some
questions about which product was best and spoke with him on the
phone. He was extremely helpful and the service/product and delivery
was great.

I've got him in mind for my next plant order. That's my $.02. I came
away with the impression that Robert understands what customer service
means and is motivated when it comes to helping customers.

I'm not affiliated with him, but he gets good marks from me.

JoAnn

Cannibul 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Aquabotanic experience

On 30 Dec 2002 14:20:57 -0800,
(nikolay_kraltchev) wrote:

Has anyone placed and order with Robert H. (Aquabotanic.com) and how
was the service that he provided?

Would you recommend ordering from him?

--Nikolay

I have placed a couple of orders from Robert. Great service,
awesome plants.

cindy 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Aquabotanic experience

I bought the "hard-to-kill" package a few months ago, as well as
several chemicals. Plants arrived when expected, in good condition,
went into tank without a problem, still alive and well. I'd buy
plants from there again.