GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where can I purchase lycopodium powder I need about a gallon. TIA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16194-where-can-i-purchase-lycopodium-powder-i-need-about-gallon-tia.html)

20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Where can I purchase lycopodium powder I need about a gallon. TIA

john 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Where can I purchase lycopodium powder I need about a gallon. TIA

They only time I have ever heard or seen lycopodium powder was on Mr.
Wizzard. He put the powder ontop of water in a tank, then put his hand
inside of the tank. When he pulled his hand out, it was dry, but full
of powder. What is that really used for?

chet 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Where can I purchase lycopodium powder I need about a gallon. TIA

lycopodium powder can burn explosively when dispersed in the air. But
usually one only talks about playing with a teaspoon full or so for little
puff flame tricks. A gallon of the stuff is a whole bunch.

Why would one want that much powder?

hmm...

john 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Where can I purchase lycopodium powder I need about a gallon. TIA

Hmmmm, I didn't know that. I thought maybe Sal saw the same Mr. Wizard
episode that I did and figured he could move the gravel on the bottom
of his tank without getting his hands wet:) Makes you wonder.....