GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquabotanic Negative ratings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16210-aquabotanic-negative-ratings.html)

nikolay_kraltchev 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

Aquabotanic Negative ratings

If you check the Aquabotanic forum you can see a posting asking you to
rate the company.

You will see only positive comments there because the owner of the
company - Robert H. (which you can see on this group too) - deleted
the 3 posts from people that rated him "Poor". I was one of them.

It is his priviledge to delete posts that are considered flaming, but
my post was not a flame at all.

He also banned me from his forum. Not a great loss to me because I
had left the forum about 3 months ago anyway - after my first and only
order of plants from Aquabotanic turned out to be a very disappointing
experience.

Deleting the negative ratings is totally ridiculous - why would
someone ask for ratings and then remove the negative ones?

As I understand some people have had a good experience ordering from
Aquabotanic - good for them.
But that does not make Aquabotanic a great company once and for all.
I did not have a good experience at all. And I am not the only one.
And that does not make Aquabotanic a bad company once and for all.

But Mr. Robert H. obviously does not understand the above simple
business logic.

I also don't believe he wants to remember the pictures of his own
plants (taken after I received the shipment 3 days late) which I send
him asking him if they seemed ok to him. I don't blame him - those
pictures would be a shame for anyone selling water plants.

In any case - if you happen to have a problem with an Aquabotanic
order I hope that the last few months Robert has learned to treat his
disappointed customers in a proper way.

--Nikolay

Eric Schreiber 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

(nikolay_kraltchev) wrote:

You will see only positive comments there because the owner of the
company - Robert H. (which you can see on this group too) - deleted
the 3 posts from people that rated him "Poor". I was one of them.

Count your blessings - at least he didn't sue you like that, um,
charming fellow Robert Novak at PetsWarehouse.

--
www.ericschreiber.com