GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PVC Cement? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16212-pvc-cement.html)

Dustin 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

PVC Cement?

Will PVC Pipe Cement hurt anything? Just wondering if anyone had used this
before.

Thanks ;)

Dustin

Lee Russell 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

PVC Cement?

No problems with pvc cement. It is used on drinking water systems all the
time.

I have been using it on my filter system for about two years, and no
problmes there either.

Dustin 20-04-2003 06:16 AM

PVC Cement?

Thanks Lee,

I bought the pvc stuff tonight, going to Do It all myself, adding a built in
co2 diffuser..

Dustin

.net...