GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Carbo Plus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16231-carbo-plus.html)

InVain 20-04-2003 06:17 AM

Carbo Plus

I've got a Carbo Plus, about 8 month old, needs a good home, anyone
interested, you pay the delivery, i'll give it away.

J Roos 20-04-2003 06:17 AM

Carbo Plus

I would be happy to provide a new home.
I tried e-mailing you a response directly, but it was bounced back.
Please contact me if still available.
Thanks
JR

InVain 20-04-2003 06:17 AM

Carbo Plus

no problem you are the first one to answer so you can have it, just remove
no spam from this address, stuartclark21@no spam hotmail.com spam
.. .