GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16249-plant-pots.html)

Jim Rea 20-04-2003 06:17 AM

Plant Pots

Is there a location where one can buy the small pots (with the slits in the sides) for potting aquarium plants? The ones that I purchased (the plants) are growing very well but the ones that aren't potted aren't growing as well.

Also what would be the best potting soil/material to use in these pots?

Mentaloid 20-04-2003 06:17 AM

Plant Pots

I'd check out the hydroponics store near you, for the pots, as well as the
"mineral/rock" wool that goes into the pots. If your in victoria (I noticed
your on telus - not sure where you are though) try Mr. Hydroponics.

t...