Old 20-04-2003, 07:17 AM
Miguel Sanchez

Default Bacopa caroliniana

how fast should healthy Bacopa caroliniana with more then adequate
fertalizer grow in moderate/bright light with a small fish load and no CO2
injection? an inch per week? inch per month? and how long do newly cut
shoots take to grow roots?

Old 20-04-2003, 07:17 AM
kush

Probably about 2" a week, maybe more, maybe less, depending. If you make a
fresh stem-cut, strip the lowest leaf pair and bury it in gravel, you should
see roots begin to develop within a day or so.

kush

Miguel Sanchez wrote in message
how fast should healthy Bacopa caroliniana with more then adequate
fertalizer grow in moderate/bright light with a small fish load and no CO2
injection? an inch per week? inch per month? and how long do newly cut
shoots take to grow roots?

Bacopa myriophylloides Richard Sexton Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-12-2006 08:38 PM
Bacopa Seeds? Ron H Australia 0 31-12-2003 08:43 PM
Bacopa getting way to big (high), how should I trim? Tzeentch Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 21-11-2003 10:12 PM
Someone's been eating my bacopa! Dinky Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 07:12 AM
Prunus caroliniana in a planter DAN Gardening 0 18-02-2003 11:03 PM