Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
EW

Default Sell plant tank 6 foot Aquarium...need to know where to post !!

Morning everyone

I have a 6 by 2 by 2 plant tank full of plant and neons and glowlight
tetras. It is an enclosed cabinet with a trickle filter system and is
absolutely stunning to look at.The plants are all top quality and growing
beautifully

Heaters, power heads, lighting EVERYTHING !!

This tank is operational and can be viewed also

Any enquiries to 07 3879 1800
or 0412 926 601

If this is not the right spot can somebody please direct me to it

Thanks in advance

remove NO SPAM

Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
daniel godwin

You should probably post your location in the ad, and
rec.aquaria.marketplace is probably the best place to post it. A price
would also be helpful.

Daniel
news