Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
cindy

Default doh! red water from Duplarit

Okay, I didn't quite follow the directions while adding Duplariit G to
tank - now the water is a red, cloudy mess. This is a 10 ga tank to
be used as a place to put extra plant trimmings. Should I dump it out
and start again ...or will the dust eventually settle?

Thanks,
Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
SteveG

The dust will eventually settle at the least turbulent area of the tank but
any type of movement will just mess up the tank again. You might want to
run an internal powerfilter just to clear up the mess.

om...

Doh! Bill Stock Ponds 3 14-03-2005 05:04 PM
FINALLY... doh! Pond Newbie Ponds 4 23-04-2004 01:03 AM
Where to buy Laterite (Duplarit k)? nitin Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 02-12-2003 11:42 PM
How to make/bake Duplarit G? cindy Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 17-07-2003 08:45 PM
How to make/bake Duplarit G? cindy Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 09-05-2003 11:08 AM