Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Cannibul

Default Plantex CSM split..... used in making PMDD

Ok, I have already split 10 pounds out. Getting ready to do another
bucket or three (it comes in 5 lb buckets). I will mix in the boric
acid before I ship it out. I'm splitting into 1 lb (nominal) bags.
The cost including shipping in the US for each pound is $12. This
will give you trace minerals for quite a while, unless you have a
large high light tank or lots of tanks. Then you will only have a
supply for a good amount of time. If interested email

rex at dsl - only dot net
Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Cannibul

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:44:05 -0800, Cannibul
wrote:

Ok, I have already split 10 pounds out. Getting ready to do another
bucket or three (it comes in 5 lb buckets). I will mix in the boric
acid before I ship it out. I'm splitting into 1 lb (nominal) bags.
The cost including shipping in the US for each pound is $12. This
will give you trace minerals for quite a while, unless you have a
large high light tank or lots of tanks. Then you will only have a
supply for a good amount of time. If interested email

rex at dsl - only dot net

Ok, I have eight people in on the deal right now. I need two more
people to split out 10 lbs. I would take some but I just finished
splitting out 10 lbs.
Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Cannibul

wrote:

Ok, I have already split 10 pounds out. Getting ready to do another
bucket or three (it comes in 5 lb buckets). I will mix in the boric
acid before I ship it out. I'm splitting into 1 lb (nominal) bags.
The cost including shipping in the US for each pound is $12. This
will give you trace minerals for quite a while, unless you have a
large high light tank or lots of tanks. Then you will only have a
supply for a good amount of time. If interested email

rex at dsl - only dot net

Ok, I have eight people in on the deal right now. I need two more
people to split out 10 lbs. I would take some but I just finished
splitting out 10 lbs.

I have nine people. Just need one more.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Cannibul

wrote:

Ok, I have already split 10 pounds out. Getting ready to do another
bucket or three (it comes in 5 lb buckets). I will mix in the boric
acid before I ship it out. I'm splitting into 1 lb (nominal) bags.
The cost including shipping in the US for each pound is $12. This
will give you trace minerals for quite a while, unless you have a
large high light tank or lots of tanks. Then you will only have a
supply for a good amount of time. If interested email

rex at dsl - only dot net

Ok, I'm about to close this deal down. If you are interested in the
best dry trace mix for your tank then let me know today. The cost for
1 pound of the dry mix is $12 shipped to your home in the US. This
will make 4 liters of trace mix for your tank. I normally dose my 55
gallon with about 10 ml a week. That makes it the best buy you will
get.

PMDD, Plantex CSM+B, Greg Watson et al.. Pete Freshwater Aquaria Plants 18 18-08-2006 03:52 PM
Strawberries in tub split?? [email protected] United Kingdom 5 03-07-2003 08:42 AM
Split tree trunk bthache Gardening 1 30-05-2003 04:09 PM
Anyone making some PMDD??? 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Anyone making some PMDD??? 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 12-03-2003 10:00 PM