Old 20-04-2003, 07:20 AM
Phil Williamson

Default lighting question..

I am planning to add another 15watt strip lighting to my 20gal tank.. that
will be 1.5 watts per gal and should be fairly adequate lighting for most
non-hardcore tanks.. I have a power-glo bulb at the moment and am wondering
what the 2nd bulb should be? Some one suggested a marine-glo bulb for color
but again, I'm not sure..

Any recommendations?

Phil..

Old 20-04-2003, 07:20 AM
SteveG

If you are sticking to this brand, I'd go with the Life-Glo instead of the
marine glo, unless you're want the blue coloring on your fish to be
highlighted (deep sea effect)