GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dimensions of 24" All-Glass compact florescent lighting strip (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16348-dimensions-24-all-glass-compact-florescent-lighting-strip.html)

Scott Rogahn 20-04-2003 07:20 AM

Dimensions of 24" All-Glass compact florescent lighting strip

I presently have a 24" single tube lighting strip with a matching hood. The
twin bulb strips I saw at the LFS are wider than my existing strip so I
would need to buy a new hood. I see 55 watt compact florescent strips at
both http://www.drsfostersmith.com and http://www.bigalsonline.com. If
these would fit on my present hood I could save the cost of a new hood and
end up with more watts per gallon for about the same money. Neither website
list the actual dimensions of the lighting strips. If someone could measure
theirs and post the result it would help me a lot

This is the strip I am looking at

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=6&pCatId=3773

Thanks
Scott