GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First attempt at pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16352-first-attempt-pictures.html)

Victor M. Martinez 20-04-2003 06:20 AM

First attempt at pictures

I got my first digital camera Friday and I've been experimenting a bit
with it. I still haven't read the manual, so fancy stuff is out of my
reach so far. Here's my first attempt at a picture of the whole tank (next
time I'll take the picture at night...):
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/fish/tank1.jpg

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Dave Millman 20-04-2003 06:20 AM

First attempt at pictures

Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

I got my first digital camera Friday and I've been experimenting a bit
with it. I still haven't read the manual, so fancy stuff is out of my
reach so far. Here's my first attempt at a picture of the whole tank (next
time I'll take the picture at night...):
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/fish/tank1.jpg

Victor,

Thanks for the photo. Nice tank!

Next time, close the door behind the tank, and try to focus on the plant in
the middle of the tank. The fish probably move too fast to focus on.