Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Chris Spierings

Default JBJ regulator source

Hi,

My spouse ordered a JBJ CO2 regulator from petmeister as an Xmas present
in November. So far no regulator. Does anyone know of another online
source for these regulators? I'd really like to dump the DIY system and
go pressurized.

Thanks

Chris

Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Aquatic-store.com

Hello Chris,
I can get JBJ's and think I actually have a used one laying around
here. If you want new I will have to special order it though. I also
sell another brand currently on sale 10 over cost on my website.

Marcus

Http://www.Aquatic-store.com