GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eheim Filter ?'s (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16380-eheim-filter-s.html)

Nsty N8 20-04-2003 06:20 AM

Eheim Filter ?'s

Hello..
I'm going to get an Eheim canister filter for my 29gal in the very near
future.
Does NE1 have the following filters?What exactly are the differences?Does the
Ecco2213 use sponges only?The 2213 looks like a "classic" canister filter
without media racks.
Any recommendations, opinions?

ECCO 2213
2213
Prof 2222

N8 Goetz

Dave 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

Eheim Filter ?'s

(Nsty N8) empowered us with this mighty blow against the
Patriarchy:

Hello..
I'm going to get an Eheim canister filter for my 29gal in the very
near
future.
Does NE1 have the following filters?What exactly are the
differences?Does the Ecco2213 use sponges only?The 2213 looks like a
"classic" canister filter without media racks.
Any recommendations, opinions?

I can't speak for the others, but I have an Eheim Pro. 2322, which is the
same as the 2222 but with a thermofilter. Excellent filter, though
possibly not as easy to prime as the others. I found I can't just fill up
the tubes with water and turn it on; I have to lower the spraybar into a
bucket on the floor, turn it on, then put the spraybar back into the tank.

Ghazanfar Ghori 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

Eheim Filter ?'s

I have a 2213 and 2026 and love both of them. For a 29G,
the 2213 is what I'd reccomend.