GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Potting Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16394-potting-plants.html)

Jim Rea 20-04-2003 06:20 AM

Potting Plants

What's the best material to use when potting plants; I don't really want to use any type of soil.

Thanks

Jim

Bob Alston 20-04-2003 06:20 AM

Potting Plants

I have just used aqwuarium gravel on my swords in an angel breeding tank.
Have to put in fertilizer tabs in the gravel in the pots.
Doing OK but not great.
bob

kush 20-04-2003 06:20 AM

Potting Plants

I use a mix of peat moss and gravel, but my pH is quite high.