GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C.spiralis or C.retrospiralis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16425-c-spiralis-c-retrospiralis.html)

Nsty N8 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

C.spiralis or C.retrospiralis

Hello...

Six months ago I had purchased 3 "balansae" online. It turns out that the
smallest crypt just might be balansae.
The other two plants are either C. spiralis or C. retro spiralis. What are the
differences between these two?

Neight

kush 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

C.spiralis or C.retrospiralis

Same thing happened to me. I ordered about forty Crypt. willisii back in the
summer. One of them turned out to be a spiralis which towered up over the
willis ( and actually turned out to look pretty cool). At any rate, one of
the spiralis is supposed to have narrower leaves, I think, but I still never
figured out which one I have.