Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Rick

Default planting bunch plants

Just picked up some bunch plants at the LFS. Each bundle comes with about 5
stalks with a lead weight holding them together. Once I remove the weight
should all 5 stalks be planted together or separately in various places.
Thx.

Rick

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
X-Addict

In article , Rick wrote:

Just picked up some bunch plants at the LFS. Each bundle comes with about 5
stalks with a lead weight holding them together. Once I remove the weight
should all 5 stalks be planted together or separately in various places.
Thx.

I would say that most people would leave them as a bunch since it looks
better, but it depends on what your end goal is. If you want to put some
here and there, then break up the bunch -- otherwise just keep it together.

X-addict