GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   power compact in Europe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16443-power-compact-europe.html)

pieter cool 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

power compact in Europe

Hello,
I'm an aquatic plant enthousiast from Europe (Belgium).
I have read a lot about the possibilities of getting a large amount of light
above my tank. I came to the conclusion that one of the easiest and cheapest
methods is to follow the PC route. The problem is that I can't find any
online stores like AH supply over here. Is there a possibilty they ship over
here? Are there stores I overlooked?
An other way would be to buy the ballasts and the lamps separate. This I can
do but where can I find the waterproof fixtures?
Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks

Pieter Cool