Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Dustin

Default Freshwater Clams?

I found some on ebay:

I guess my question is - How will they effect the plants / chemistry?

Anyone have them?

Are they worth it?

Thanks

Dustin

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Zach987987987

There is no need to buy clams on-line anyway just go to your local pond or
stream and look for tell-tell signs of things eating them at teh shoreline,
just reach down stur up the silt and feel for anything hard.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Dustin

But arent wild *anythings* prone to disease?

I dont want to infect the tank..

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Zach987987987

you could isolatethem, but its only a suggestion, at 5$ a clam it would be
wasteful to buy something that you havent really gotten a idea of how it would
work in your tank.

freshwater mussels or clams fish Ponds 4 01-10-2006 12:49 AM
rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 25-02-2004 05:32 PM
rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 25-02-2004 01:55 PM
freshwater clams MB Freshwater Aquaria Plants 12 18-02-2004 05:54 AM