Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Craig Brye

Default Plant Book

I'm looking for any recommendations on a great book on Aquarium plants. I
want one that's very accurate and has pictures of the plants. It's funny
how you can look at many of the sites selling plants and they cannot even
properly identify the plants.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Steve Kreutzer

I really like the Kristine Kasselmann book, "Aquarium Plants" but it is
really expensive. It seems to have everything (detail) and great
explanations, care, etc. I have the tropica aquarium plants catalog (book),
"Aquarium plants" by James and Aquarium Plants Manual by Scheurmann (a
little old but has lots of plants). The last three are all under $15. You
may want to visit the tropica web site. The tropica book is their web site
plus a little more. I think it is www.tropica.com

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Craig Brye

Thanks for the responses! I decided to go with "The Book". From what I've
heard, despite the cost, The Kasslemann book "Aquarium Plants" is great.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
SLEngst

I'm interested in getting this book, as well. Does it have decent info on how
to plant each plant - or at least generic type of plant? I recently backed off
Kasslemann book and bought a less expensive book with good pictures but very
poor information beyond that. And I'm still in the dark about exactly how to
plant some of my plants.