Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Paul

Default African Tiger Lotus

Man, what am I gonna do with this thing. It's a beautiful plant, but, up
until a few weeks ago it was kinda wimpy, then I upped my co2 a little, put
in some Jobes fern spikes and this thing has taken off, It is in my 30 X 12
X 12 plant only tank and it is beginning to look like it is going to need a
tank all it's own. Don't dare put it in my planted fish tank, which is non
co2 at this point as I don't think it would survive the algae eaters. Maybe
keep pinching off the bigger and longer stems and leaves, or cutting back on
the feeding? Never thought I was going to have a problem like this with
plants. Love this plant and hate to have to stifle it in any way, but gotta
do something. Thanks.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."

Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
wigwack

Tell me about it !!! mine has had 2 babies already since I had it, and the
plant itself has gotten huge. I've had it for about 3 months now.

It's sure beautiful though, deserves it's own tank =)

Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Aquatic-store.com

You can always cut the stems off . Sometimes it will grow short and
sometimes long. .

marcus
http://www.Aquatic-store.com