GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   flourite plus your color here gravel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16484-flourite-plus-your-color-here-gravel.html)

HDH 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

flourite plus your color here gravel

Hi All,
Just beginning to set up my 55 gallon, put 3 bags flourite down, planning to
mix in gravel to build up the rest. I bought several bags of a navy blue
gravel from my LFS. Testing a small amount outside the tank, it looks ok
mixed with the flourite, but maybe a little too artificial. May try a bag
of straight black before I decide.

Anyway, just wanted to know what color gravel others others have mixed with
flourite. Pictures would be great if available.

Thanks
Howard

Zach987987987 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

flourite plus your color here gravel

red flourite with brown river pebble and a small a,ount of light brown gravel

Cannibul 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 04:29:24 GMT, "HDH" wrote:

Hi All,
Just beginning to set up my 55 gallon, put 3 bags flourite down, planning to
mix in gravel to build up the rest. I bought several bags of a navy blue
gravel from my LFS. Testing a small amount outside the tank, it looks ok
mixed with the flourite, but maybe a little too artificial. May try a bag
of straight black before I decide.

Anyway, just wanted to know what color gravel others others have mixed with
flourite. Pictures would be great if available.

Thanks
Howard

Oh God! Clown puke gravel! Use black, or a natural color gravel.

HDH 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

flourite plus your color here gravel

Oh God! Clown puke gravel!

LMAO. I cannot possibly put that blue gravel in now, what with the vision
of clowns vomiting in my tank....

-hh