Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Alan Silver

Default How much/often do you dose with PMDD ?

In article , Dave Millman
writes
Start your reading here in the FAQ:

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/

embarrassed cough
Ulp, forgot to look in their first. I'll just go and write out twenty
times "I must consult the FAQ before posting", and then go look ;-)
/embarrassed cough

Thanx

--
Alan Silver
Please remove the "furryferret" if replying by e-mail
Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Cannibul

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:05:19 +0000, Alan Silver

wrote:

And see the topic here
http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.c...322#4886073322

Hello,

Our tank has about 120 litres of water (once you take off the gravel,
wood, etc) with one very large, one medium (but growing fast) and two
small echinodorus, plus a whole load of twisted vallis that are growing
fast. Water quality is good, water quite soft, pH about 6.5, CO2 added
from a DIY mixture, medium fish load. We have three four foot Triton
fluorescent tubes (can't remember the wattage) and a Fluval 2 filter.

Just bought some PMDD from someone I found from a Google search and was
wondering how much and how often to use it. Until now I have been using
a commercial fertiliser that said you add a certain number of CCs for
each litre of new water added (at water changes). How do I work it with
the PMDD ? Also, do I only add at the fortnightly water changes, or do I
add it more regularly ?

Any advice appreciated. I want to boost the plant growth, but don't want
an algae explosion !!

TIA