GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   my planted tank (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16516-my-planted-tank.html)

d d 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

my planted tank

any comments please
http://tropicalfish.site5.com/tfc/at...&postid=183031

http://tropicalfish.site5.com/tfc/at...&postid=183028

Ghazanfar Ghori 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

my planted tank

Good start. Looks recently planted.
The plant in picture2, with the flying fox infront of it, is not aquatic.
It'll die soon.

Aqua 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

my planted tank

The plant in picture2, with the flying fox infront of it, is not aquatic.
It'll die soon.

I think that's oriental sward. I may be wrong.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Kcristy 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

my planted tank

In article , "Ghazanfar Ghori"
writes:

Good start. Looks recently planted.
The plant in picture2, with the flying fox infront of it, is not aquatic.
It'll die soon.

Huh? The flying fox is a fish, of course it's aquatic.

Christopher 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

my planted tank

he's talking about the plant
"Kcristy" wrote in message
In article , "Ghazanfar

Ghori"

triathlon 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

my planted tank

On 08 Feb 2003 05:13:20 GMT, on (Kcristy) wrote:

In article , "Ghazanfar Ghori"
writes:

Good start. Looks recently planted.
The plant in picture2, with the flying fox infront of it, is not aquatic.
It'll die soon.

Huh? The flying fox is a fish, of course it's aquatic.

You wouldn't be having a blonde Moment would you?

Kcristy 20-04-2003 06:23 AM

my planted tank

In article , triathlon
writes:

Huh? The flying fox is a fish, of course it's aquatic.

You wouldn't be having a blonde Moment would you?

Are you psychic or something? ;)