GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cryptocorynes flowering at home (pictures) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16522-cryptocorynes-flowering-home-pictures.html)

Roger Lhoest 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

Cryptocorynes flowering at home (pictures)

Hello,

I placed a text and pictures on the flowering of three species of
Cryptocoryne on my website http://users.skynet.be/rlnotes/
I am busy to translate more of my pages in english (they were originally
written in french). I am looking for somebody who can help to make my texts
suitable, because I am afraid my own translations look too much like pidgin.
In return, I can help you to translate your pages in french...

Roger Lhoest