Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
C1000mg

Default Thanks to everyone here special to LeighMo !!!!!!! My Planted Tank !!!

I want to thank every one in this newsgroup special to LeighMo you can see
my tank at http://www3.sympatico.ca/c1000mg/aquarium and I will like to get
some opinions about my tank !!! and what other plants can I go for...
THANKS.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
C1000mg

I have a Magnum 350 with Bio-wheels Pro 60, I got a spray bar from an old
fluval 404 at work (Big Al's) but you can buy an Eheim Spray bar and is a
bit smaller and green transparent, and you can see when it gets dirty, the
other think I have is a PVC pipe that comes from the CO2 Reactor that I had
it running with the power head, but now I have it onder the cabinet,
attached to my Filter... looks better.... and I'm getting a LifeGuard
Heater Module to take the heater out of my tank too.

. ..

Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
C1000mg

I have a Magnum 350 with Bio-wheels Pro 60, I got a spray bar from an old
fluval 404 at work (Big Al's) but you can buy an Eheim Spray bar and is a
bit smaller and green transparent, and you can see when it gets dirty, the
other think I have is a PVC pipe that comes from the CO2 Reactor that I had
it running with the power head, but now I have it onder the cabinet,
attached to my Filter... looks better.... and I'm getting a LifeGuard
Heater Module to take the heater out of my tank too.

"Dustin" wrote in message
Looks like you added a spray bar, and something to the left side of the

tank
from Nov 02 and Jan 03 -

What was the other thing, if any?

And how is the spray bar working out for you? Did you buy it or make it?
Im interested in trying one myself.

Looks very nice

Dustin

. ..