GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Best Place to Purchase Live Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/165839-best-place-purchase-live-plants.html)

Desert Fox 15-10-2007 12:52 AM

Best Place to Purchase Live Plants

Any recommendations for my new freshwater tank? It is a 29g Bio Cube
from Oceanic.

Aiptasia 17-10-2007 09:54 PM

Best Place to Purchase Live Plants

My own personal favorites a

Aquabotanic.com
freshwateraquariumplants.com
aquariumplants.com

Takashi Amano also has a USA distributor but the equipment and substrates
are expensive, plus they don't sell live plants. He does some amazing
photography of planted tanks though.

http://www.usenet.com

Larry Blanchard 17-10-2007 11:10 PM

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:54:13 +0000, Aiptasia wrote:

My own personal favorites a

Aquabotanic.com
freshwateraquariumplants.com
aquariumplants.com

I don't know about the other two, but I've ordered two or three times from
aquariumplants.com and been happy with the results.

Robert78 25-01-2008 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Fox (Post 754290)
Any recommendations for my new freshwater tank? It is a 29g Bio Cube
from Oceanic.

PetSmart, PetCo and PetsRus all have live plants....just ask when you go in.....maybe even a plant store.