Old 20-04-2003, 07:23 AM
Petebert

Default plants and malachite green

i had one rainbow with some wierd funk growing on his back(picture
http://www.vippn.com/~afatc/fish1.jpg) and some giant danios with a wierd
white spot on their lower lip, picked up some APPLUS+ Anti Fungal which is
Malachite Green and Arciflavine Hydrochloride, anyone know if its ok to use
with live plants?

anyone know how Im supposed to treat the tank with it?the bottle just says
one capfull per 10 gallons, should I go every other day, every 24 hours, 25%
water change etc...

Old 20-04-2003, 07:23 AM
C1000mg

the picture isn't very clear but you can use Melafix (Aquarium
Pharmaceuticals) if it is no too bad or Neomycin (Aquatronics) if is more
advance this will not kill your plants....

Old 20-04-2003, 07:23 AM
Chris Burt

The malachite did not hurt my plants. I did have to add the drug at night
because it is neutralized or weakened by light. I have 300 watts over an 85
gallon tank.