Old 20-04-2003, 07:23 AM
E. Mito

Default Ludwigia mullerti

I have some Ludwigia mullerti clippings for anyone interested and who is
willing to pay for postage via Paypal (USPS Priority Mail, $5.00). Email me if
interested (remove the smallfry).

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm

Old 20-04-2003, 07:23 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Curious, I was wondering if I had a Ludwigia mullerti. Can you or anyone
check the website
www.okcomputerworks.com/aquarium.html and scroll down a bit and see the
photo I have of mine?

(also, if you can identify any others that I don't know)

thanx!!
Dave.