GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hygrophilia polysperma - Free USA Only (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16635-hygrophilia-polysperma-free-usa-only.html)

Aqua 20-04-2003 06:23 AM

Hygrophilia polysperma - Free USA Only

Pruned lot of Hygrophilia polysperma. Pay Pri Shipping $5.00 Only.

Mail me by removing "kickme"
--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Eric Schreiber 20-04-2003 06:23 AM

"Aqua" wrote:

Pruned lot of Hygrophilia polysperma. Pay Pri Shipping $5.00 Only.

Mail me by removing "kickme"

Might want to be careful about mailing that stuff. From what I've
read, it's illegal to ship to these states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT,
DE, FL, GA, HI, KS, LA, MA, MN, MS, MT, NV, NH, NM, NC, OK, OR, SC,
TN, TX, UT, VT, WI, WY

--
www.ericschreiber.com

WD 20-04-2003 06:23 AM

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message

Might want to be careful about mailing that stuff. From what I've
read, it's illegal to ship to these states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT,
DE, FL, GA, HI, KS, LA, MA, MN, MS, MT, NV, NH, NM, NC, OK, OR, SC,
TN, TX, UT, VT, WI, WY

Hush. This is the only way some ppl can get quality plants, even if it's
true.