Old 12-11-2007, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Lis Lis is offline

Default ECAS Meeting (Moncton, NB): Kim Langille: Underwater Photography

I am pleased to announce that we will be having a special guest
speaker at our upcoming meeting in Moncton, New Brunswick this month.

Kim Langille, a local photographer, PADI Divemaster and lover of all
things aquatic will be joining us at our New Brunswick meeting to
discuss tropical and cold water sal****er fishes and critters. I am
told that shipwrecks may even come into play.

Kim has traveled extensively throughout the world and Atlantic Canada
and has accumulated an impressive portfolio containing photos of
wonderful and exotic sea creatures.

I would like to invite you all to attend this exciting presentation
and to speak with Kim.

Time: Sunday Nov. 18th (2:00-4:00pm)
Location: Sobey's Mountain Road Store(1380 Mountain Road) in the
Community Room (this is the Sobey's next to Pets Unlimited)

For details, see http://www.eastcoastaquariumsociety....c.php?id=15178