GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How do I know I have enough Water Curculation? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16689-how-do-i-know-i-have-enough-water-curculation.html)

Aqua 20-04-2003 07:24 AM

How do I know I have enough Water Curculation?

Just wondering how do I know I have enough Water Curculation in my
planted tank?
I have a 55USGal (48"X12"X24"), with 2213 Filter. My filter inlet is
at the left side of my tank and I have my spray bar on the right top
(1/2" below water surface). This spray bar pushes water 45 degree
down.

BTW is this the correct way of setting inlet and spray bar?

Thanks and Regards

Dominic (At Work)

linda mar 20-04-2003 07:24 AM

How do I know I have enough Water Curculation?

hi

Also, if mulm is accumulating on the leaves of fine-leaved plants, you may

want
to increase the circulation in your tank.

how do you do this without "bending" the stem plants? I found that my
Aquaclear 201 water cascading bends most of my plants flat (Ozelots) or
sideways (all stem plants).. and when I moved the plant aside abit so it
won't be in directly line of the water flow, it's accumulating goo..

can't seem to find a happy medium.. (so I just shake the plants.. but they
just immediately act as a filter and re-garnish themselves in a matter of
minutes)

linda