GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Web page that may be of interest to aquarium plant hobbyists (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/166911-web-page-may-interest-aquarium-plant-hobbyists.html)

Bob 14-11-2007 03:59 PM

Web page that may be of interest to aquarium plant hobbyists

Due to some emailed requests and requests of new friends I have put my old
planted tank pages back on the web. It's been a very long time since I
reviewed the links presented so I apologize for any that are no longer
current. Planted tank hobbyists may find some useful links he
http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishlinks.html

I no longer have the tanks due to time constraints but hopefully someone
will find some still useful info that I've gathered.
Bob