GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A whole bunch of Ambulia free, $5.00 postage, USA only (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16692-whole-bunch-ambulia-free-%245-00-postage-usa-only.html)

Dave Millman 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

A whole bunch of Ambulia free, $5.00 postage, USA only

I have way too much Ambulia (Limnophila sessiliflora). If you want nice
long cuttings, send me an email with you PayPal ID, and I will send you
a PayPal request for $5.00.

USA only, PayPal only, shipping via Priority Mail.

Victor M. Martinez 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

Dave Millman wrote:
I have way too much Ambulia (Limnophila sessiliflora). If you want nice
long cuttings, send me an email with you PayPal ID, and I will send you

Bear in mind that it's an illegal plant in Florida:

From http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/seagrant/limses2.html

Laws and lists:
Limnophila sessiliflora
is "state-listed" by Florida and North Carolina
is on the Florida Prohibited Plants list, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
is a North Carolina class A noxious weed
is on the Federal List of Noxious Weeds (USDA/APHIS, 2000)

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Dave Millman 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

A whole bunch of Ambulia free, $5.00 postage, USA only

All gone!

And thanks for the reminder, Victor, that we should NEVER release plants,
cuttings, or whatever where they can find their way into natural waterways.