Old 20-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Frank Mamone

Default Suggest Plant Website

I'm looking for a website which categorizes plants by light level. This way
I won't have to check every plant to see if I can use it.

Is there such a beast?

Thanks,

Frank

Old 20-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Sergio Leal

You can look at

http://www.tropica.com/default.asp
http://www.dennerle.de - here you can make a search by amount of ligth.

Sérgio

Old 20-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Frank Mamone

Hi Wilma,

I have a 25 gallon tank with 1 Aqua-Glo (20W) and 1 Power-Glow(20) and the
Hagen Plant-Grow system( same concept as DIY).

I blindly bought some plants and they are not dying so far. Two of them are
actually growing. I'm also started using Tropical Master Grow.

I'm looking for plants that will easily grow with in this environment. I
will post some photo of what I have when I get a chance.

Thanks

"Wilma Duncan" wrote in message
Frank, maybe I can help you on light requirements. Email me on this
Wilma

news

Old 20-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Bartek Lipczyñski

Hi
I'm looking for a website which categorizes plants by light level. This

way
I won't have to check every plant to see if I can use it.

Here is link to very easy clculator with database contain latin plant names
& light needs.
http://www.holenderskie.aip.pl/confi...nload.php?id=4

I can help You with language problems.
--
Pozdrawiam
Bartek Lipczyñski

Old 20-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Artur

Bartek, przeszedlem sie na twoja webside i i bardzo mi sie spodobal
Twoj tank. Zauwazylem ze masz tam Red Tiger Lotus....Wyglada bardzo
ladnie. Ostantio rowniez kupilem go dla siebie i roscie dosyc dobrze.
Niestety moje akwarium nie jest az takie duze. Good job. Moj email
jest

Hi