GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   refilling co2 tank in san francisco (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16733-refilling-co2-tank-san-francisco.html)

jau 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

refilling co2 tank in san francisco

ok, i've called up a half dozen welding shops in san francisco and
none of them can refill a co2 tank. can anyone recommend a place that
can? anywhere around sunset, richmond, or daly city would be ideal,
but not limited to these areas.

this has become quite a challenge as i usually get my refills in san
jose before i moved back to the city. much thanks in advance.

Bob Alston 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

refilling co2 tank in san francisco

Try fire extinguisher repair/refill places. As a last resort, because they
may have problems filling it completely, try a beer party store that sells
kegs. They may fill CO2.

Bob
om...

Robert Flory 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

refilling co2 tank in san francisco

Check your yellow pages.... compressed gasses/CO2 or gas-industrial

Praxair or Airgas are two big outfits
Bob

om...

Robert Flory 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

refilling co2 tank in san francisco

Try...."Soda Fountain Equip & Supls"
7up Bottling Co (415) 822-4534
1590 Yosemite Ave, San Francisco, CA 94124

om...

Robert Flory 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

refilling co2 tank in san francisco

PRAXAIR

Praxair Distribution, Inc.
(Praxair Store)
1690 Evans Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94124
United States
phone: 415-826-8627
fax: 415-826-6508
website: www.praxair.com
View a more detailed map of this store.
Get Point-to-Point driving directions.

2 Praxair Distribution, Inc.
(Praxair Store)
1171 Ocean Avenue
Oakland, CA 94608
United States
phone: 510-923-7015
toll-free: 800-909-9752
fax: 510-547-7512
website: www.praxair.com
View a more detailed map of this store.
Get Point-to-Point driving directions.

3 Praxair Distribution, Inc.
(Praxair Store)
160 S. Linden Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
United States
phone: 650-873-2058
fax: 650-869-5406
website: www.praxair.com
View a more detailed map of this store.
Get Point-to-Point driving directions.

om...

jau 20-04-2003 06:24 AM

refilling co2 tank in san francisco

thanks for the help guys.

Airgas and Praxair sounds like good places to check out. i wonder how
they compare since they are both within the same vacinity? i'll pay
that area a visit soon. thanks again.