GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Updated "Dave's Aquascape" site :) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16822-updated-daves-aquascape-site.html)

Dave M. Picklyk 20-04-2003 06:25 AM

Updated "Dave's Aquascape" site :)

Hi! I've updated my "Dave's Aquascape" site. Please feel free to check it
out!

--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape

E. Mito 20-04-2003 06:25 AM

Updated "Dave's Aquascape" site :)

In article , "Dave M. Picklyk"
writes:

Hi! I've updated my "Dave's Aquascape" site. Please feel free to check it
out!

Beautiful pics. :) I can't believe that your tank is only a 15-gallon tank!
I find it rare to find pictures of smaller tanks that are as nicely planted as
yours. Thanks for sharing!!

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm

Marlin 20-04-2003 06:25 AM

Updated "Dave's Aquascape" site :)

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
. ca...
Hi! I've updated my "Dave's Aquascape" site. Please feel free to check it
out!

Nice site. I liked the chart describing the effects different nutrients
have on plants. Good looking tank.

Marlin