Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
John

Default Canadian Mail Order Sites for Plants & Hardware

Hello All

I know they're out there. Can someone recomend a good one.

Thanks

Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Andrew Roberts

John wrote:
Hello All

I know they're out there. Can someone recomend a good one.

I don't have much for plants, but I've collected a few hardware sites.

Best Value aquarium supplies: http://www.bestval.com/
Aquarium Pros http://www.aquariumpros.ca/ (mostly reef stuff)
Aquaria Canada http://www.aquaria.ca/ (mostly reef stuff)
Fins n Fur Pet Supplies http://www.finsnfurpetsupplies.com/fishsupplies.html
Pets and Ponds http://www.petsandponds.com/ (focus mostly on ponds, but
have aquarium hardware)
Superpet http://www.superpet.com/
MOPS http://www.mops.ca/ (has one of the better selections)

Of course Big Al's has a site, but they're prices tend to be the same in
$CAN as in their retail stores.

HTH

--Andrew